The igrip shouldered studs SS-11 are increasingly popular for boots, running shoes and trainers.
Please note that an installation tool is included in each box.
- Tungsten carbide
- Hot-dipped steel and galvanized stud
- Prevents sinking in the tire
- Big tread for good anchoring
- Possibility of installing on thin rubber
- Good durability
- Easy to install and dismantle
- 24, 100, 150, 200 and 1000 unit packages
- Safety boots
- Running or trekking shoes
- Mini tractor
- Pickup truck
- Ice resurfacing machine (Zamboni)
Product VideosIGRIP STUD - EASY TO INSTALL 00:07
The tool included with the package must be attached to a drill for stud installation and removal. A detachable measuring tool and an installation diagram are provided with each package.
IGRIP STUD - E...The tool included with the package must be attached to a drill...
Quantity of screw studs by tire
|8 MM||11 MM||15 MM||18 MM||25 MM||30 MM||40 MM||Qty by tire|
|Heavy Machinery||x||x||150 - 300|
|Loader||x||x||x||100 - 150|
|Tractor||x||x||x||100 - 150|
|Small Loader||x||x||x||75 - 100|
|Fork Lift||x||x||x||x||50 - 100|
|VTT / ATV||x||x||x||50 - 75|
|Snowmobile||x||x||x||150 - 200|
|Shoes - Boots||x||x||8 - 12|